Translate

Monday, March 6, 2017

March 6 2017

I got a package from my grandma with a new party dress! I had reached a point where I have worn everything in my closet multiple times and needed a change. There's enough festivities in Ragusa!

Friday, my friend Angie was in Ragusa again and had a some time before catching the bus. She is always so sweet to call me even though we usually only have half an hour together. Of all the people in class, I've connected to her the most. 

When in Italy you always have to get pistacchio ice cream.

On our way to the ice cream shop we had to cross over the bridge like normal. We were busy talking and mid sentence I looked up and saw the beautiful color of the sky. I feel so lucky to live in such a breath taking place.

Saturday I went and saw the 14 year old rugby team play. It was a great day for rugby and as always the social after was the best part. The moms brought a ton of pizza and a whole table full of desserts.

Sunday I went down to Marina di Ragusa with a few friends from my rugby team,. I am happy to be spending more time with them and my friends from dance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment