Translate

Thursday, April 6, 2017

April 6 2016

Saturday my host dad had to work in Siracusa, so I went along.

In Siracusa I was able to meet up with my friend Gabrielle from Belgium. We went to the hair salon and got her hair died pink.
Sunday, I spent the whole day with the rugby team. We went to one of the girl's country house and spent a great day hanging out, listening to music, dancing and eating. 


Grilling over the fire in the countryside.

My friend Angela is studying for a big English test, so we've been getting together for study sessions and food.

Yesterday I went over to my friend Ottavia's house and with her friend Mattia we made crepes. 86% of the time Italians eat their crepes with Nutella, but I brought peanut butter for them to try. Mattia liked it, Ottavia was not a fan.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you found the Rugby girls, they look like so much fun and so nice.

    ReplyDelete