Translate

Thursday, November 3, 2016

November 3 2016

I had a great time in Boglona and Pisa! It was great to meet Giovanella's son Bruno and to see Davide again. I also loved spending quality time with Giovanella and Anna!

One of the oldest buildings in Bologna.

More Bologna

Tower of Bologna


I couldn't believe it when I looked through my photos and saw that I had gotten a photo of this little scene out the window of the train to Pisa.

Our hotel in Pisa

The leaning tower!

Me, Giovanella, and Anna!

I, of course, was required to take a dorky tourist picture.

Inside the tower.

The view from the tower.

The view from the tower.

Having lunch in the square.

The plane ride home.

1 comment:

  1. The dorky photo is great. The view from the top reminds me of the tower in Copenhagen.

    ReplyDelete